18.12.07

Amsterdam

Amsterdam is one of those (very few) places that are, in some way, stuck very deep inside of me. Most of all, I guess it simply represents a part of my life (those crazy hasty years) that is now gone but still glows vividly in my memory. But also because it's such a gorgeous city.

I spent the last weekend with the boys over there for old and new time's sake. It was fantastic to see them all there, to walk in the freezing cold, to share a warm chocomelk... but most of all to wonder around once again, as if with no destination, walking the city, laughing, getting over the hangover together, smoking some and, what is best, speaking more about the future than about the past, even when there's so much past in us.

The suspects couldn't be a more talented bunch: David, Joan (my brother!), Edu, Albert, Rubèn, Daniele and the marvelous hosts Manu and Raül. This one is for you, my dear friends. You all fit in my heart.


No comments: